By : SteamFast
List Price :
Price : $59.99
You Save : $30.00 (33%)
1500 watts power steam, 40-oz water capacity, 45 minutes of steam time, ready to use in 45 seconds for quick touch-ups, Removes wrinkles quicker than an iron, Removable fabric brush attachment sweeps away undesirable threads, lint and a lot more, UL Listed, 3 accessories, Superior Housekeeping Seal extends warranty up to 2 years.Caution: During operation, the steamer hose may perhaps make a gurgling noise. This is a typical result of condensation and usually happens at the lowest point of the hose. To resolve, extend the hose up and out to move excess moisture back into the base. If any condensation is carried to the nozzle, it will exit out of the nozzle as warm water.
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 9 x 13 inches ; 9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 11 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B000BQRD0I
- Item model number: SF-407
- 1500-watt fabric steamer smoothes away wrinkles and removes odors
- Heats up in 45 seconds 1-1/4-quart water tank produces up to 45 minutes of steam
- Smooth-rolling casters telescopic garment-hanging pole collapses for compact storage
- Drain plug 6-foot grounded power cord press pad and fabric brush included
- Measures 12-three/5 by 8 by 12 inches 2-year restricted warranty
When I was a visual merchandiser for a retail retailer, I applied a skilled steamer almost each day. I bought this steamer based on price tag and user reviews. So far it has lived up to my expectations. It heats up swiftly and I can get a number of garments performed just before I run out of water. Besides getting lighter and produced of plastic, it performs quite similarly to specialist grade (which cost four times as a lot). Two minor problems I have with this steamer - there are no brakes on the wheels so the steamer slides about when I am steaming, and the telescoping pole isn't very high sufficient for my taste. Most of the time I hang my garment on one thing else. Like with any steamer, it takes a little practice to truly get beneficial at it. A pointer for those new to steaming - place the steamer head on the inside of your garment pushing steam from inside to out. It is a lot easier for you to handle everything that way (rather than steaming from the outside of the garment). Plus, I save a lot of steam burns by operating this way!
I am very pleased with the fabric steamer. Outstanding on coats, jackets and pants (no shine line from the iron) Anything looks like it just came from the dry cleaner.