By : Sunbeam
Price : $48.98
You Save : $51.01 (51%)
Get rid of wrinkles quickly and very easily. This garment steamer removes wrinkles and revitalizes the fabrics of clothes, drapes, and upholstery. It heats up in a mere 45 seconds and produces 1400 watts of continuous steam. With its extended hose and swivel casters, the machine is conveniently portable. Moreover, the telescopic rod design makes it compact for storage. You can also attach the optional fabric brush to sweep away any lint, fluff or hair.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.5 x 55 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B003ZG41UG
- Item model number: S1400
- Heats up in just in 45 seconds for Up to 1 Hour Steam
- 1400 Watts of Continuous steam and Automatic shut off
- Patented cool-touch hose and anti-drip t-nozzle with drain plug for hassle-free draining
- Unique fabric brush and detachable hanger included with telescoping collapsible pole
- Easy-FILL transparent removable water tank
This SUNBEAM Garment Steamer gets the Job performed! begins making steam in less than a minute. I made use of it on my wool suits and some shirts and it got the wrinkles out at no time! I would suggest it for anyone that is seeking for a decent steamer and a reasonable price.
Ahead of I bought the Sunbeam S1400, I purchased a Conair GS4R Steamer for a couple of dollars less. The Sunbeam is far sturdier and less complicated to handle. They both steam wrinkles out, but the Sunbeam does so with less work. Are you going to effectively steam a cotton dress shirt so it appears like it came from a commercial laundry? Not a likelihood! I bought my steamers particularly for removing wrinkles from men's suits and slacks. It performs.
Sunbeam SB20 Garment Steamer